event management - event production - brand design and styling










Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks Mike !

Late last year I got a wake up call from an amazing friend….


Sometime in life you find a friend that can give you the inspiration to be great ! I have a lot of amazing people in my life and each and every one of them inspire me to go after my goals. They are also there when I get knocked back and comfort me with ice-cream and loving words… but then there are those friends that have the ability to kick you in the behind and make you shout for what you want rather than just whisper. And take the time to say the harsh things you need to hear in order to achieve your goals. The honest voice over the crowd !

Mike Boyd is one of Brisbane’s most inspiring young entrepreneurs, digital brand consultants, motivational speaker and overall great guy. One coffee and a short three hour session with this man and he can have the most unorganised and bewildered dreamers ( such as yours truly) believing that their hair brained ideas are not only possible but could be structured and successful ventures to pursue. Calling him a life coach would be too generic and he is more than a motivational speaker, he is a ‘through anything at me and I can do it’ kind of guy. So as I begin my journey to success I have to thank Mike for everything he has done…which he may think is not much but trust me has done a lot !

Thanks Mike !

www.mikeboyd.com.au

1 comment: