event management - event production - brand design and styling










Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank You Shoppers

I have found something worth obsessing about ! You may have know about this for sometime but I have only decided to indulge in this fast passed and exciting phenomenon recently. Yes that’s right I have started an EBAY store ! Forever have I searched for a way to refresh my wardrobe with out spending , and I have found the solution by working hard and sticking to some simple rules I have spent NO money to have a NEW wardrobe.



When I say work hard it is the effort that goes into uploading my unwanted items and tracking them, writing the perfect description, relaying with potential buyers via email about my items and then finally posting my clothes off to their new home. They are really the only hard bits the rest of the time I’m sitting back watching my Pay pal account fill up with the good stuff ! (Note.. ‘Good stuff’ AKA stuff given in exchange for shinny new outfits and shoes ) This is however the moment where everything could turn pear shaped ! So I have a set in place a golden rule.


Never spend more on the new than you made on the old ! … meaning instead of repeating bad mistakes of purchasing a brown leather cowboy inspired vest because I think I would wear it even though it was 100 clams. I only spend the money I make on EBay from my old items on new items. A straight swap in my mind. So really I should be thanking the shoppers of EBay for my new black and white striped nautical blazer from Bardot. Thank You Shoppers and come again !

No comments:

Post a Comment