event management - event production - brand design and styling










Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Goddess Guide

A thousand apologies for abandoning you blog! I feel like a terrible friend for not updating you for so long! … However I must selfishly confess that sometimes life throws us some crazy weeks that shake us up and remind you that you have to take time to actually live a week concentrating on the relationships you have with friends and family instead of those in your virtual universe. This week I said a final goodbye to a friend and gained another, I learnt a few things and debated others, tried new experience and feared those I could bring myself to do. All in a weeks work....





I’m currently reading a delicious book called ‘The Goddess Guide’ written and illustrated by Gisele Scanlon. A perfect piece of reading that in my opinion embodies the art of information sharing (which is always closely linked to the art of creating brand wealth… Gary Vaynerchuk) Miss Scanlon describes herself as a seeker of all things stylish and eclectic and exhausted her passport while doing it. The Goddess Guide is over 300 pages of decedent stories, facts and ‘odd bits’ on anything and everything fabulous. Style, beauty, travel, lifestyle, food, having fun and the all important ‘G-spots’ known as Gisele’s ultimate favorite places are all included. Not only does she tell you how fabulous they are but where they are, how much they are and if there is any where better! For those of you who already know about the book (Great!) and failed to tell me about it sooner (Thanks Jools for the borrow!) then I believe you have missed the point of the book. Sharing information. If every women on the planet shared her beauty secrets don’t you think there would be cheaper, better options for every budget and every taste. So lets get sharing ! Tell everyone about your favourite places and products to eperience the ultimate databasing of 'goddess' information. I am about to run a product launch night at work which is based on the idea of information sharing and product knowledge and styling. I can’t wait !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment