event management - event production - brand design and styling










Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome to Oscar World !


I need to have a word with the event co-ordinator fo the Academy Awards... Patch me through.
I don't know what the budget was but i am guessing ALOT so lets talk about the cardboard cut out gold men behind Quentin and Diane. Remind you of going to the photo booth at Movie World and getting your picture taken with a cardboard super man much ??? I say loose them or make them those really big ones where you wonder if there is chocolate inside !!! Just a thought ...

1 comment:

  1. I love that even in a suit Quentin still looks like a scruffy nerd! But then he does have very beautiful woman on his arm so I suppose it kinda works!

    Hope for all us nerds and geeks out there! :)

    ReplyDelete